1. General provisions
1.2 Data means any information that directly or indirectly relates to a particular User. It can be: name, surname, patronymic (if any), e-mail address, telephone number, information about the User's actions on the Portal, IP address, device data (computer, browser type, operating system mobile device) used by the User, messages (information contained in correspondence between Users, as well as in correspondence with the Portal Administration), other information by which communication is carried out, which at the request of the User is provided by him in registration forms and / or filling in your own Profile on the Portal, passing the survey (by filling out a questionnaire or otherwise), writing a message or feedback, or information obtained through oral communication between the User and the Portal Administration, information provided when making payment and / or using any service (services) provided by the Company.
1.3 Data processing means any action on the Data, including but not limited to: accessing, providing, distributing, collecting, systematizing, storing, accumulating, recording, transmitting, blocking, deleting, updating, updating and / or modifying, depersonalizing and other uses of the Data by the Company.
1.4 The Data Administrator is Kormotech LLC (USREOU code: 32673400).
1.6 Users may provide the Data themselves by posting such data on the Portal or by communicating through telephone channels and / or e-mail and / or postal address of the Company, by filling out questionnaires (filling out a questionnaire or otherwise), or other information from third parties provided during the submission of claims, complaints and / or disputes, and / or information from well-known sources on the Internet.
1.7 The User may not use the site https://kormotech.com if he does not agree with the terms of this Policy.
2. What Data may be collected
2.1 The Company may collect the following Data:
- name, surname (if any), date of birth and / or age, sex, marital status, contact telephone numbers, e-mail address, other contact details given at the request of the User (for example, place and / or work address) ;
- information about the User (including telephone number), e-mail address, account processing data, other data required to serve the Portal Users, communication with Users, including in the process of contacting the User to the Portal support service;
- data on the devices used by the Users, information on the Users' websites and / or their mobile Data (in case the User uses mobile applications) such as: IP address; the date and time when the User uses the Portal, information about the software, as well as the Internet browser used by the User, information about the operating system of the mobile device, information about the operation of the User's devices, individual device identifiers used by Users;
- data obtained as a result of conducting various surveys by the Company and / or third parties authorized by the Company, in order to improve the provision of services to Users; information received by the Company as a result of marketing activities;
- information about the User's actions on the Portal (consumer behavior regarding purchased goods, works, services on the Portal) information left by Users in the form of feedback, ratings, comments or any other feedback from Users;
- information obtained from Users by filling out questionnaires or otherwise reported to the Portal Administration (this may be information including but not limited to: citizenship, place of birth, education, profession, specialization, length of service, social status, family composition ( last name, first name, patronymic of such persons, their gender, age, place of registration and residence, contact details), photo, video image of the User (and / or authorized person of the User, etc.);
- information received by the Company in a lawful manner from partners and / or third parties.
2.2 The Company may also process Data using the following technologies:
- Cookies (cookies - a small piece of data that is sent to the User's computer when you go to the web page and / or when viewing the advertising module on the web page and stored on the User's computer and / or on his mobile device);
- pixels (pixels - digital images, an element of the matrix of displays that form images), which allow you to track the frequency of use of the Web page by the User to determine the User's browser and provide a service, such as storing data in the basket between visits; as well as in order to eliminate errors in the work of the Portal, initiated by the User, all information is processed "as is" and does not change in the process of data collection.
3. Use, exchange and purposes of Data processing
3.1 The Company uses and processes the Data for the following purposes:
- implementation of the functions, powers and responsibilities assigned to the Company in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, as well as ensuring the implementation of civil, economic and tax relations;
- in order to ensure the provision of the Company's Internet services of the Site, the exchange of information.
The Company may exchange Data with the Company's affiliates (jointly owned companies) who may process and use the Data for the purpose specified in Section 3 of this Policy.
3.2 The Society does not process data related to race, nationality, political views, religious and other beliefs, membership in public organizations. Information that characterizes the physiological characteristics of users, on the basis of which it is possible to establish their identity is not processed either.
3.3 Terms of data processing and storage are determined based on the purposes of Data processing, as well as based on the conditions specified in the agreements concluded with Users in accordance with the requirements of current legislation of Ukraine.
4. Conditions for granting access to Data
4.1 Disclosure of Data occurs in the process of processing the User's request, but only to the extent necessary to identify the User and his request.
4.2 In some cases, in order to demonstrate the effectiveness of the Portal and improve the image of the Portal, the Company may disclose statistics on the use of User sites, without disclosing personal data and information that is a trade secret.
4.3 The Portal contains links to other web resources to which this Policy does not apply.
4.4 The Company processes Data on a lawful and fair basis: Data is not disclosed to third parties and is not distributed without the consent of the User, except as provided by current legislation of Ukraine and only in the interests of national security, economic welfare and human rights, in particular, but not limited to:
- upon substantiated requests of public authorities that have the right to request and receive such Data;
- if the Company has reasonable suspicions of violation by the User of the terms of this Policy and / or other agreements and arrangements concluded between the Company and the User, as well as the provisions of the User Agreement.
5. How to change / delete Data or revoke consent
5.1 Users may at any time change / delete personal information or refuse to send messages, or withdraw consent to the processing of Data through their Personal Account or by sending a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or postal address: 79041 , Lviv, street Heroiv UPA, 73, 7th building, Meridian office center, 7th floor.
5.2 Upon receipt of such notification, the processing of the User's Data will be terminated and his / her Data will be deleted, unless such processing may be necessary in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
5.3 The operation of some features of https://kormotech.com, which require information about the User, may be terminated from the moment of changing / deleting the Data.
5.4 The Company processes and stores the Data for the purposes specified in this Policy for the entire period necessary for this, but not more than 5 (five) years from the date of the last interaction of the User with the Portal.
6. Data protection
6.1 The Company, in processing the Data, takes all necessary technical, organizational, legal measures to protect the Data from unauthorized and / or unauthorized access to such Data, including changes, deletion, provision, distribution, and other illegal actions.
6.2 The Company constantly monitors the security measures taken.
7. Additional conditions
7.2 The Company shall not be liable for damages or losses incurred by the User or third parties as a result of misunderstanding or misunderstanding of the terms of this Policy.
7.3 If the provisions of this Policy, paragraphs or parts thereof, are found to be contrary to applicable law of Ukraine, or as invalid, this fact will not affect in any way the other provisions of this Policy, they remain in full force and effect. act in full and are valid, and any other invalid provision or provision that cannot be enforced without further action by the Parties shall be deemed amended, corrected to the extent necessary to ensure its validity and enforceability.
7.4 The terminology used in this Policy has the same meaning as in the User Agreement, unless otherwise stated.