KORMOTECH LLC (hereinafter “KORMOTECH”, “us,” our” or “We”), a company registered in accordance with the law of Ukraine, is the controller of the personal data collected through the website https://kormotech.com (hereinafter - "Site") visitors and users of the Company's services (hereinafter referred to as "Services").
In providing Services by the Company, as well as collecting and processing information about users through the Site, the rules of Ukrainian legislation on personal data protection and the standards of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter - GDPR) are applied. The last one, in particular, is recognized as the world's best privacy standard. By using aforementioned documents, we will be able to ensure high-level security of the data subject rights and their confidentiality.
Purpose of personal data collection:
The Company collects and processes personal data of visitors and users of the Site for the following purposes:
• provide services, for which users apply through the Site;
• give marketing solutions: sending messages and letters according to the received contact information, to inform users about new products, promotions and events of the Company;
• improve the work of the Company and our customer service: performance measure, providing the advanced usability and effectiveness of the Site;
• communicate with Users: direct communication with customers, response to inquiries, questions and feedbacks; providing customer support;
• maintain safety and security: protection of the interests of the Company and users, immediate response to any harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activities through interaction with the Site;
• follow legal requirements.
Types of personal data we process via the Site
We process our Users’ personal data that they provide to us personally or that we receive from public sources, including in whole or in part, including first and last name, address, email address, phone number, IP address, geolocation, information about your pet, cookies.
You can learn more about the processing of cookies in our Cookies Policy.
We reserve the right to request additional information from you to provide services or confirm previously provided information, If necessary
The Company does not collect or process special (sensitive) types of the users’ personal data such as medical data, data on racial or ethnic origin. Any attempts to collect such categories of personal data on behalf of the Company are illegal and irrelevant to the Company's activities and the operation of the Site.
Term of personal data processing
The Company processes personal data only for the period necessary to communicate with the User or to achieve another legitimate goal, but not longer than the period provided by the applicable legislation on personal data protection.
The processing of personal data collected through the Site is carried out in accordance with the principle of equality. All our users enjoy equal rights under the GDPR and the law of Ukraine in the field of personal data protection, namely:
- right to access: users can send inquiries to the Company concerning kind, purpose and duration of their personal data processing and then receive relevant information;
- right to correct: users may contact the Company to supplement or change their personal data in order to update them;
- right to delete: users have the right to ask the Company to delete their personal information fully or partially;
- right to restrict processing: users have the right to ask the Company to stop, in whole or in part, the processing of their personal data.
- right to data transfer: users have the right to receive a copy of their personal data and transfer such data to other owners or administrators;
- right to object to the processing of personal data and to withdraw consent to their collection and processing;
- right to appeal: users have the right to file a complaint to the authorities regarding the protection of personal data if they believe that the Company has violated any of their rights.
The ways we protect personal data
To ensure the security of users' personal data and to prevent their loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, we take appropriate measures to protect them, namely:
1) follow the requirements of both GDPR and Ukrainian legislation on personal data protection during their processing, in particular in terms of authorization and authentication of access to personal databases, response to threats and risks to personal data security, etc;
2) review and update the privacy policies of the Site, our Services and internal information security policies of the Company on a regular basis, conduct audits of the personal data protection conditions within the Company;
3) conduct regular trainings and provide instructions to the Company's employees on personal data protection, check the controllers who obtain access to users' personal data for compliance with personal data protection standards, but not lower than those we adhere to, include relevant provisions and guarantees in contracts with them;
4) use licensed software, including anti-virus, high-level protection, regularly update it and ensure proper maintenance of our information security systems;
5) restrict access to users’ personal data only to those employees and managers who need it to perform their duties and provide services and only to the extent necessary for this purpose;
6) cooperate with the authorized bodies in the field of personal data protection, inform them and personal data subjects about leaks or risks of personal data no later than 72 hours after receiving information about them.
Transfer of personal data
The Company does not disclose or transfer users’ personal data to third parties.
To provide services to users, the Company may transfer them to the contractors who act as personal data processors, subject to the requirements described in the section The ways we protect personal data.
Users' personal data may also be transferred to judicial and law enforcement authorities upon their reasonable request and in cases provided for by the GDPR and the jurisdictions of which the users are nationals. In any case, we decide on such a transfer, considering the possible risks to the legitimate rights and interests of our users.
If you have any questions about this Policy or would like to obtain any additional information or exercise any of your rights under the Users’ rights section of this Policy, please contact us using the contact information below:
Email: [email protected]