Kormotech is an international company of Ukrainian origin that creates high-quality products for cats and dogs. We are the market leader in Ukraine in terms of sales and are ranked within the world’s top 60 pet food manufacturers (in «Top companies» by Petfood Industry).
Our facilities are three high-tech pet food plants. Two of them for producing dry and wet pet food are located in the ecologically clean zone in Lviv oblast (Ukraine), and the other is wet pet food production in Kiejdany (Lithuania).
Over the past 10 years, Kormotech has been selling its products in 38 countries around the world. We export pet feed to the USA, The United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Chile, Sweden, France, Estonia, the Netherlands, Slovenia, Latvia, Georgia, and others.
Place of work:
• Implementation of KPIs and sales plan;
• Developing relationships with clients and negotiating with key people in companies;
• Preparation of reports, control of invoice payments and document flow;
• Development and improvement of sales technology;
• Standardization of corporate customer service;
• Work with contractors, cost optimization, and receivables control;
• Work with price agreements;
• Meetings with corporate clients;
• Developing and expanding the assortment of existing customers;
• Searching for and connecting wholesale customers;
• Controlling the work of distributors in accordance with the company's policy;
• Formation and management of the budget (income, expenses);
• Conducting trade marketing events.
Experience and additional skills:
• 3 years or more of experience in sales, marketing in the FMCG sector;
• 2 years or more of experience working with national/local chains, in multinational or large national companies;
• Knowledge of the market, and ability to analyze the situation in the entrusted territory/sales channel;
• Localization in the assigned market;
• Knowledge of food production and understanding of the functioning of the factory and production lines;
• Experience in channel and category development will be considered an advantage;
• Strong presentation and communication skills, ability to negotiate;
• A category B driver's license and a personal car.
• International career opportunities;
• A competitive salary and good compensation package;
• Annual bonus system based on performance;
• Paid vacation days and sick leaves;
• Medical insurance;
• Professional development (training programs, workshops, and seminars).
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the employment process in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).