Kormotech is an international company of Ukrainian origin that creates high-quality products for cats and dogs. We are the market leader in Ukraine in terms of sales and are among the world's 60 largest pet food producers (in the Top Companies ranking by Petfood Industry).
Our facilities include three high-tech pet food production plants. Two of them are located in an environmentally friendly area in the Lviv region (Ukraine), and the third one is located in Kaidany (Lithuania).
Over the past 10 years, Kormotech has been selling its products in 40 countries. We export feed to the USA, the UK, Germany, Spain, Chile, Sweden, France, Estonia, the Netherlands, Slovenia, Latvia, Georgia, and other countries.
Place of work:
• Processing of incoming orders on the e-shop.
• Work in the accountant system (registration of invoices, registering clients, extracting stock, sales reports, etc,).
• Setting up the platform and uploading products to the page, needed content
• Update and control prices on the website.
• Participation in the development, implementation, and control of all marketing activities in the online store.
• Participation in the sale of goods to the end consumer, breeders, and veterinarians.
• Development, technical implementation, and implementation of marketing activities on the site.
• Participation in informing all customers in the online store regarding goods: by phone, e-mail.
• Audit of online stores and price audit on production.
• Participation in budgeting. Budget control for the full and effective operation of the online store.
• Development of proposals for the withdrawal of additional promotional positions and optimization of existing ones in accordance with the needs of the market and the consumer.
• Assistance in translating and adapting materials that help promote the products.
• Work with reporting (sales report, marketing costs report, compare analyses of prices, etc.).
Experience and additional skills:
• 1 or more years of experience in a similar position.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel;
• Strong communication skills.
• Activity and desire to develop.
• Attention to detail.
• A competitive salary and good compensation package;
• Paid vacation days and sick leaves;
• Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
• Ability to work remotely;
• International career opportunities;
• Professional development (training programs, workshops, and seminars).
• Work in a friendly team.
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the employment process in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).