Kormotech is an international company of Ukrainian origin that creates high-quality products for cats and dogs. We are the market leader in Ukraine in terms of sales and are ranked within the world’s top 60 pet food manufacturers (in «Top companies» by Petfood Industry).
Our facilities are three high-tech pet food plants. Two of them for producing dry and wet pet food are located in the ecologically clean zone in Lviv oblast (Ukraine), and the other is wet pet food production in Kiejdany (Lithuania).
Over the past 10 years, Kormotech has been selling its products in 38 countries around the world. We export pet feed to the USA, The United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Chile, Sweden, France, Estonia, the Netherlands, Slovenia, Latvia, Georgia, and others.
Place of work:
• Coordinate and develop a team of distributor sales representatives;
• Monitor the activities of distributors in the assigned regions for the successful implementation of the strategy (sales, distribution, merchandising, activation programs);
• Contribute to the achievement of goals by achieving specific performance indicators in stores;
• Jointly visit stores to evaluate the work of distributor sales representatives, the frequency and effectiveness of each zone;
• Set up and implement advanced sales tools and sales strategies;
• Oversee and review the execution of all sales activities performed by distributors;
• Train and coach distributor representatives in the field on how to generate orders for the supplier;
• Work with the team in three priority areas: planning, development, and engagement;
• Creating the optimal type of territory coverage by distributors.
Experience and additional skills:
• 2 years or more of experience in sales in multinational or large national companies;
• Knowledge of the regional market;
• Good knowledge of Excel;
• Localization in the assigned market;
• Good knowledge of sales channel structure and opportunities in the region;
• Strong presentation and communication skills, ability to negotiate;
• A category B driver's license and a personal car.
• International career opportunities;
• A competitive salary and good compensation package;
• Annual bonus system based on performance;
• Paid vacation days and sick leaves;
• Medical insurance;
• Professional development (training programs, workshops, and seminars).
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the employment process in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).